Salary £11.27 per hour
0 hours agency contract, required as and when.
Driving essential, as travel is required.
Our client requires a number of testing support officers to support the Herefordshire Council Outbreak Control Hub with their lateral flow testing.
Training and full PPE will be provided on the day. PPE will be mandatory whilst supporting.
• Communicate with residents that visit the site, ensuring they understand and are comfortable with the Covid-19 testing process.
• Support and reassure the individuals throughout the testing process.
• Support with testing administration (recording Test Operative administrating test, test time etc.).
• Clean designated facility areas.
• Commitment to the work and to following the strict guideline and procedures required.
The Ideal Candidate
• Experience working with members of the public/patients.
• Good interpersonal skills and caring nature.
• Flexibility to change tasks as and when required.
• Must be able to physically stand for several hours with good mobility.
• You must be in general good health with no symptoms of COVID-19, nor must anyone in your household.
• Willingness to work outside.
• Commitment to the work and adhere to the strict guidelines and procedures required.